SHIFT 3 SHIFT 3

Why?!?!

Mel Gibson? wtf hahaha

anyway awesome game none the less

Super Mafia Land Super Mafia Land

pretty awesome for a SMB 2 remake

Smb2 is my least favorite in the whole mario series, probably partially for the fact that it's was not originally a mario game, but that's a whole other topic all together. to the dude below me, the controls were PERFECT, any time a play an emulator with my keyboard I always set run as a and up for jump. I enjoyed the creativity that went into the design of the characters and levels. I liked the fact that it was challenging and not super easy. I also really enjoyed the new mini game, I always hated the slot machine in the original. Anyway great job.

AchingDreamsHentaiDateSim AchingDreamsHentaiDateSim

wow wow wow

took a while but I did it. It was pretty fun and It really makes you think. awesome

Listen2Reason responds:

Awesome, glad you enjoyed it!

Dance Dance Uprising Dance Dance Uprising

nice try

The first game with ozzy was too awkward with the positioning of the tiles. If they were put in a row it might be better. The second game was ok, a little crazy at times but ok. The last game was the best, but the way it was designed you could hold the buttons down and not miss anything. The angle was a little weird but not too bad. If you were to remake it with some improvements It would be better.

1812 Overature 1812 Overature

very manly indeed, damn awesome!

Anarchistificationer Anarchistificationer

awesome

enough said

Flash Hero Flash Hero

pretty good

I liked it a lot and it plays better than most on here. Like mentioned in the comment below me, the whole six button thing is a little bit of a pain. I wish the game was set up with an expert so that hard would focus just on five, as opposed to the leap from really easy four button medium to annoying six button hard.

other than that it is pretty good.