Batman Hates Bronies Batman Hates Bronies

Wow that animation was top notch.

Dr. Mario with Lyrics Dr. Mario with Lyrics

Quite.

Jinx Hentai Parody Jinx Hentai Parody

I thought...

AMAZING!!!!

I really don't understand why people have a problem with it. The graphics, animation, and voices were epic. It was a lot longer than I expected after reading some of the comments saying how short it was. It's WAY longer than the Starfire and Raven parodies. It also switches it up, adding different scenes to switch from the monotony of just being the same old thing. Also in terms of a hentai parody this is one of the best I've seen. Zone you have done it again.

Raptor Burgers Raptor Burgers

Amazing

This is by far one of my favorite flashes. The combination of the music, the great animation, and dark nature make it great. awesome!

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

:D.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

damn epic

Super hilarious, enough said

My PSP Is Bricking My PSP Is Bricking

Not that great of a flash

I'm giving you no stars for the quality of the flash, no hard feelings. I mean all you had was a picture and a short loop of the ICP diss from the song "Marshal Mathers." I look for well animated flashes, and that's what I rated on. I remixed that beat a while ago, I'll upload it at somepoint. But anyway let me fill you in, with what I know from interviews, songs, and what not. I mean look around on youtube and you'll get the answers.

The one dude razzy07 is way off though, Icp never apologized. Basically back when Eminem was first starting out before he got famous, he was throwing a party/concert. He made a poster of the acts that were going to play. He put down ICP on the list, just saying might attend, without asking them and Icp told eminem to fuck off. Well shortly after that Eminem blew up really big, and he was all over the radio. "My name is" was playing a lot. Well Icp was on a radio show in Detroit and they made the sort of remixed version called "slim anus" and they aired it then. Which is where they dubbed over parts in the song to make Eminem seem gay. It's a fairly unknown song but like I said you can search it on Youtube. The next day Eminem had an interview in the same radio station. The guy who was talking to him said "do you know ICP?" and he was like yeah. The dude then said what Icp did the day before to his song and he flipped out. He then made that verse in "Marshal Mathers," one of my favorite songs to date. Also since you failed to note it, the ken kaniff skit, on The Marshal Mathers LP is supposed to be Icp giving ken a blowjob. Just didn't know if you knew or not because it was not mentioned. Anyway, Icp came out with "nuttin' but a bitch thang" which in the beginning had them making it sound like Dr. Dre was fucking Eminem in the ass, to get back at the whole Ken Kaniff thing. Then it lead into the song where they dissed him back. It just about stops there with Eminem, He pretty much grew up and just stopped going on. Icp went on to make "please don't hate me", which I never really understood why It would have bothered Eminem in the first place. It was supposed to be Violent J on the phone to Eminem telling him how he fucked Eminem's mom. But as everyone knows Eminem hates his mom. So that was pretty much retarded. Icp has made mention in short lines in some of their songs dissing Eminem, but really past those main songs I couldn't tell you. I thought I would clear that up for you. But to if it's over or not I couldn't tell you. I did hear though that Bizarre from D12 did a song on one of Icp's newer cds, Called "Juggalo" and it really is him. I thought I'd put this up pretty much unbiased because most juggalos would misspell everything and just complain. And other people would just go Yeah Eminem is awesome and whatnot. I'll just tell you what happened. (yes I do retain useless knowledge after I see/read about it.) XD

kanamomashouse responds:

I already know about the ken kaniff skit. its fucking great. Marshall Mathers is also a great song. I read about this whole beef on wikipedia but you gave me more fucking info than the goddamn wikipedia did. haha. most juggalos would misspell everything and just complain. haha. lol. Aloso yeah, i heard some shit about how bizzare is a juggalo, hes still fucking cool though.

HSR: Drunk & Available HSR: Drunk & Available

Awesome

I never thawt that I'd see anyfing wiff bwentalfwoss here on newgwounds. woo

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

awesome but...

be prepared to wait a year or more..

Super Mario bros Z ep 5 Super Mario bros Z ep 5

The axem rangers are back, hell yeah.